|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 2, 2016 01:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun May 8, 2016 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The LifeLine Canada Foundation (TLC) is a Canadian organization, head office based in Kelowna, B.C., committed to reducing the frequency of suicide deaths and attempts across Canada and Worldwide. TLC is a not-for-profit organization that implements positive mental health and suicide prevention projects. TLC is also concerned with providing support to survivors of suicide - children, youth, and adults who have lost a relative or friend to suicide, attempt survivors, friends and family.
Our first initiative on this journey was the creation and development of The LifeLine App in 2013, Canada's Suicide Prevention and Awareness App that offers access to guidance and support for those suffering in crisis and those who have suffered the devastating loss of a loved one from suicide. The LifeLine also provides awareness education and prevention strategies to guide people in crisis all across the Globe.
All proceeds go to suicide prevention and positive mental health initiatives.
Can't find anything to bid on, but still want to help out?
Click the Donate button below.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards accepted);
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick up there items in West Kelowna, B.C. or the items will be delivered
- Shipping is available at the winners expense (standard shipping rates apply)
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —